Walter Hays Art Club
"Fun, Creativity And Expression"
TUESDAYS AT WALTER HAYS
Tuesday January 6, 2015 - Tuesday May 26, 2015
TIME: 2:45-4:15 FEES: $300/8 weeks*
- Students will explore drawing, painting and sculptural techniques both traditional and contemporary.
- Instructors: Spectra Art teacher, Alyssa Levitan and Designer, Anju Chugh.
- No projects are repeated throughout the year.
- Enjoy a 10% discount when registering with a friend.
- Fees include materials and snack.
- Must register for 8 consecutive weeks.*
- Registration forms are available in the office and outside the conference room.
- Return registration to office or instructors.
An authorized adult must pick up your child promptly at the end of class from the class meeting area. Children may not wait in the office/parking lot or playground. Art club teachers can not be responsible for your child after class. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated. Please check below:
___ My child has permission to sign him/herself out of class. He/she will walk, bike or take the bus home.
___ My child will go to WHKC and ___ has ___DOES NOT
have permission to walk there.
___My child DOES NOT have permission to sign him/herself out of class. An adult will pick up my child from the classroom.
Adults authorized to pick up my child:
___We may take pictures of your child for publication in the Wildcats.
Please return registration and class fee to either instructor.
STUDENT: _______________________________CLASSROOM:______ GRADE:_______
In consideration of participation in this program, I hereby indemnify and hold harmless and release the City of Palo Alto, PAUSD, its agents, its employees and volunteers working for the City or Walter Hays Elementary School for any and all liability for injury suffered by myself or my child arising from or connected with this program. I assume all risks for any injuries. I signed of my own free will.
CONTACT US: Alyssa Levitan 650-269-0423 alyssalevitan.com firstname.lastname@example.org