REPORT CARDS CAN BE PICKED UP THIS TUESDAY, WEDS, AND FRIDAY ONLY FROM 9-3!
LOST AND FOUND ITEMS WILL BE DONATED THIS WEEK, PLEASE CHECK THE TABLE!
HAVE A WONDERFUL SUMMER! SEE YOU JULY 16TH FROM 12-8 FOR REGISTRATION!
A NOTE FROM THE PRINCIPAL
Dear Lowell Families,
We have had a great 2018-2019 school year! It is hard to believe this year has come to an end! Our students have made us so proud with all of their hard work and effort! We have outstanding Lowell citizens that strive to do their personal best every day, and for that we are very grateful! Thank you to all of our Lowell families for your constant support of our school and students! We appreciate all you have done this year ~ encouraging children, volunteering, attending events and programs, and being active in our school community! We have the BEST families and students at Lowell! Thank you!!
To our Fourth Graders ~~ We wish you the best of luck next year! We know you will make us proud as you move on to fifth grade! Remember, you will always be a Lowell Leopard and each of you will always be somebody special!!
We wish everyone a safe and fun-filled summer! Enjoy your time off! We will see you back on July 29th. Remember our registration is July 16 from 12:00pm - 8:00pm. See you then!
Will you be attending Lowell next year?
Report cards are available for pick up from 9am-3pm this week only.
FRIENDLY TIPS AND REMINDERS
* If your child will be absent due to illness or late due to a doctor's appointment, please call the front office at 317-532-3900 to report the absence or late arrival. This helps to ensure your child's safety. Please bring a doctor's note to document the excused absence.
* Dismissal is at 3:40pm. If you are picking up your child from school, please follow our car rider procedures.
* When arriving at Lowell, please make sure you stop first at the front desk. All visitors MUST sign in and put on a Lowell Badge while in the building. Safety is our top priority for our students. This process allows us to ensure every child's safety during the school day. Thank you for your cooperation.
* Parents are always welcome at Lowell! If you would like to visit your child's classroom, please call or email your child's teacher or Mrs. Griffin so we can make arrangements and ensure that the students will be in the classroom at the time of your visit. We encourage you and welcome you to always be a part of your child's learning, and we truly value your involvement!
* Please remember that our Lowell Campus is a smoke-free campus. There is no smoking allowed anywhere on Lowell grounds. This includes smoking in your cars while on the Lowell Campus.