I picked the one with the longest name.
Small amounts of C. perfringens can live in your intestine without discomfort. Illness is caused by eating food that is contaminated with large amounts of this bacteria that can produce enough toxin to cause illness. Spores can grow into bacteria between 54°F and 140°F, while the bacteria can multiply between 109°F and 117°F.
This bacteria can be found in such foods as:
Symptoms generally include abdominal pain and diarrhea. While it can take anywhere from 6 to 24 hours for these symptoms to appear, it will usually take 8-12, and generally lasts less than 24 hours.
Foods usually associated with C. perfringens should be brought higher than 140°F.
Serve any food quickly as to prevent cooling.
Store food in shallow, covered (plastic wrap, foil, etc.) dishes or bowls at temperatures lower than 41°F.
"Clostridium Perfringens." Center for Disease Control and Prevention. N.p., 29 Jan. 2014. Web. 31 Aug. 2015.