THE LEGISLATIVE BRANCH
- Made of two houses
- the senate and the house of representatives
- the house of representatives depend on population
- the senate is two per state
- this branch creates bills for the president to sign for it to become a law
- if the law is veto the houses can over rule the veto with two/thirds of both houses
- Its made up of the President , Vice President, and the cabinets.
- a few of the cabinets are chef executive, director of the F.B.I and many others cabinets
- to make a bill a law the president to sign it to become a law
- he can also veto bills it does goes to the legislative branch
- can be overruled and impeach
- head of the armed forces
- decides whether or not a national or state law conflicts are constitutional
- is imposed by president
- still can be impeached by congress
- has power to read over treaty's
WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF ONE BRANCH FALLS OUT OF POWER
If a branch fell out of power
like for instance the legislative branch the . The
Judaical branch would have to much power.
and only the congress can impeach the branches .
We wont have any more laws.
It would be against the constitution.
The checks and bills will mean nothing.
The president would pro play would be over thrown
or go nuts and act as king George the 111
and be revolted.
This is why we need the checks and bills.
This why we need the three branches.
So we don't lose what our ancestors fought for.
We used social studies alive
americas past editor Teachers