Best STAFF Ever!
N. W. Harllee Early Childhood Center Volume 4 Issue 3
My Thanks To You!
I just wanted to take a moment to thank each of you for your hard work up to this point. This school year has not been easy by any means, but you have risen to the challenge! I can't wait to see what the future holds for us as a staff...a family! We haven't gotten the job fair dates, but I want you to continue thinking about the individuals we will add to our school. What characteristics do we want in the instructors...what makes a great instructional assistant? What makes a great N. W. Harllee staff member?
Please do not forget that we will have C.L.A.S.S. training this coming Monday from 4 to 6 p.m. Make sure our homework is complete, and we are ready to dive deeper in the learning of what makes a GREAT early childhood environment. We will meet this coming Tuesday, be prepared to continue our study of Instructional Rounds. Also think about what might be a good problem of practice for you to study.
Please email a short biography! Make sure it includes:
- Full Name
- College or University (if attended)
- Grade or Section that you currently teach
- Why you became an educator...
- Why N. W. Harllee
A Weekly Round-up of Important Ideas and Research in K-12 Education
- Please make sure you are on time! The moment student arrive we must be ready to receive them. Please put for your best effort to make it to the campus on time.
- We are about to have the UNCF Kickoff. We are looking for a staff member to serve as the chairperson. If you would like to serve in this capacity please let someone in the office know ASAP.
- We will have a SOUL FOOD Spread on February 25, 2016! Look for the sign up sheet in the office early next week!