EVO22 Call for Participation
January 10 - February 13, 2022
Since 2001, the Electronic Village Online (EVO) has functioned as a virtual extension of the Electronic Village (EV), a project of TESOL CALL Interest Section. EVO provides free online professional development sessions for English language teachers worldwide.
Call for Participation for EVO 2022 Registration January 2 - 9, 2022
EVO22 sessions from January10 - February 13, 2022
❤️❤️ The Electronic Village Online (EVO) Call for Participation for 2022 is now open to educators to register and enrol in one or two of the 5-week online professional development sessions from January 10 to February 13, 2022 to teachers worldwide.
It is a pleasure to announce the Call for Participation for the Electronic Village Online (EVO) 2022. As a project of TESOL's Computer-Assisted Language Learning Interest Section (CALL-IS), EVO has been offering free, open online professional development sessions and workshops to teachers of English around the globe for 21 years.
For five weeks in January and February, TESOL experts and participants from around the world engage in collaborative online discussions or hands-on virtual workshops of professional and scholarly benefit. These sessions bring together participants for a longer period of time than is permitted by land-based professional development conventions and allow a fuller development of ideas than is otherwise possible.
Sessions are free and open to anyone around the globe. It is not necessary to be a TESOL or IATEFL member nor to attend the TESOL Convention in order to participate. All you need is access to the Internet. The sessions carry no academic credit, and participants may choose the level of involvement that works for them.
This year, we are pleased to offer 19 five-week sessions. Please inform your colleagues about this unparalleled professional development opportunity! For descriptions and abstracts of all sessions, visit the Call for Participation at http://evosessions.pbworks.com/w/page/146983095/Call_for_Participation-EVO2022
SESSIONS for EVO 2022
- CEFR VS Assessment: How can new revisions help?
- Classroom-based research for Professional Development
- Delivering Best Practices for Distance and Blended Courses
- Designing Materials for BE
- Developing Learning Habits
- EVO Minecraft MOOC 2022
- Grammar for TESOL
- Immersive Building in Virtual Worlds and Virtual Reality
- Language Assessment Literacy for Practitioners EVO22
- Language Teacher Agency in Classrooms
- Ludic Language Pedagogy: How to teach with any game in your language classroom
- Mentoring Teacher-research
- Mindfulness Awareness Practice
- Moodle for Teachers - Learn to Teach Online
- Teaching EFL to Young Learners
- Technology for Spoken English
- Tools for Student Collaboration
- Video Based Mobile Learning
EVO Coordination Team
EVO22 Kickoff on ZOOM
Sunday, Jan. 9th 2022 at 9am
This is an online event.
You are invited to EVO22 kickoff Zoom meeting on 9, 2022 09:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada) 2 PM UTC for other timezones. Click and check here https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Kickoff+of+EVVO22&iso=20220109T09&p1=250&ah=1
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.