North Cascades National Park
Located in Washington
Gnarley North Cascades facts
- Located in Washington
- Officially Established October 2, 1968
- First Discovered in Late 1700's
- There has Been Gold Found There
- Has 505,000 Acres
- Most Visitors in One Year was 917,581
- Lowest Elevation - 605 ft.
- Highest Elevation - 9,206 ft.
- Lowest Temperature - -4 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Highest Temperature - 108 Degrees Fahrenheit
North Cascades National Park Funding
I think the North Cascades National Park should get funding because it is a great visitor attraction. It could be even better, though. It has lots of wild life that need a home. This park is a beautiful park. If this park got government funding, it would be an even more beautiful park. This park needs funding. This park would progress massively if it had funding. That's why I think the North Cascades National Park should get funding.