Update from Vista Oaks
A great place for your child to grow...
Thank you for your participation in testing these past two weeks! We know it took much coordination on your part, many extra trips to school, and lots of hours spent in the parking lot for many of you! ;) Your children worked so hard and we are extremely grateful!
MARK YOUR CALENDAR:
- Leadership students are hosting an Amazing Race on Friday, April 29th from 2:30-4:30 p.m. at Vista Oaks. RSVP to email@example.com
- April 29th is the Paint Nite fundraiser for students! RSVP and details below!
- Invent-a-Fair, Tuesday May 3rd (see below for more information and for the sign-up link!)
- High School Student Input Meeting on May 4th. Scroll down for more information.
- On May 4th from 1:15-3:00 we will have a Water Balloon Fight. RSVP details below!
- Last day of Enrichment Classes is May 13th
- High School and 8th grade Graduation Ceremonies on Monday, May 23rd. More details to come, but save the date!
- Last day of the school year is May 25th
Input for 2016-2017 School Year
Vista Oaks continues to make plans for the 2016-2017 school year and have appreciated the input we have received so far. We welcome your thoughts, questions and suggestions. Feel free to email Joy Groen, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuesday, May 3, 2016
Have you ever thought to yourself, “This is a great idea?” Now is your opportunity to invent something entirely new, or add an innovative touch to something already existing. Students will design and construct a prototype and share their creative ideas! Prizes will be awarded for a variety of categories!!
To participate: Here is a link to the entry form: https://docs.google.com/a/vistaoaks.net/forms/d/1v5Q34fW6VfzzJssjX5Hw0wvFZyDRYGzRsqwKjgAq0CE/viewform
Any questions may be emailed to Hollie Fox. email@example.com
To support students participating: Please plan to attend the fair on May 3rd and see what our creative students come up with!
HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT INPUT MEETING
On Wednesday, May 4 during lunch we will be holding a high school student input meeting. If you are a high school student, and you are interested in ways we can improve our school, we would like to hear from you. Come to room 12--there will be snacks! :)
Parent and Student Login to Pathways- Where can I see my child's grade?
Here's the link to login to your child's information on Pathways. Onsite grades are updated every two weeks:
Once you login, enter the username and password that your advisor gave you. Once you log in you will have the opportunity to reset your password.
YEARBOOK NEWS from CHARMAINE
You get a FREE 2 page layout in the yearbook, and it will only appear in YOUR yearbook. Please talk to Charmaine if you would like details on how to do this.
If you have pictures of your kids attending a school function, or playing at the school, or a picture with their teacher, feel free to email it to Charmaine for a possible entry into the yearbook. Sooner rather than later will give you a better chance of getting it into the book. Staff, we'd love to have any pictures that you've taken in class as well!
IN SESSION: May 3rd-13th