Delicious Detox Drink Recipes
For Easy Weight Loss + Gift at the end
Ingredients of Lemon and Ginger Detox Drink
- Fresh ginger root
- Black pepper or cayenne pepper (optional)
- Honey (optional)
How To Make Detox Cleanse Drink
- Slice the lemons and ginger
- Bring the water to a boil in a pot
- Turn the heat off and add the lemon, ginger, turmeric and pepper
- Let steep for 30 minutes
- Strain and drink at room temperature or reheat (but don’t bring to a boil)
- Serve with a teaspoon or two of good quality honey.
My husband and I had recently moved to Yosemite.
Now, for anyone who doesn’t know, Yosemite is a beautiful hilly area in California. There’s lots to do outdoors — hiking, cycling, horse riding, and much more.
But as much as I wanted to take part in those activities...I knew I just wouldn’t be able to. Because back then I weighed 265. And no matter how much exercise and dieting I did, I could never get that weight to budge. So I’d choose to stay at home, while my family went out and had the time of their lives, enjoying the natural beauty of Yosemite.
I started to fall into a deep depression. I hated myself for being so unfit. I hated that I was missing out on so many precious moments with my husband and my kids. I hated the way I looked (and couldn’t help but feel that my husband hated it too.)
But what could I do?
For 6 months I’d been loyally sticking to the exercise and diet plan prescribed by my doctor, and my weight had hardly changed at all.
In fact the only thing that's ever really worked for me is this video that I'm about to share with you now.
You see this video taught me that no matter...
- how much time I spent at the gym...
- how much I deprived myself of my favorite foods...
- how much I avoided sugars, carbs, and fatty foods...
...none of it would ever make the slightest difference if I didn't first implement this "Morning Tweak"