Productive Work Habits & Attitude
By: Victoria Meddaugh
- Educators needs to always show good service to their students.
- Acknowledge their students when they're asking something or speaking
- take a learners consideration at hand
- Respect the learners like how the learners would respect the educators
- Respond to angry learners always in a polite manor
- Educators must always be on time! How can they teach a class, if they aren't there?
- Also satisfy the learners needs
- Always use high quality work, and teach in a high quality manor
- Also be reliable. Learners need to know that their educators should be the first thing to go to
- Communicate properly by the words an educator should use, proper body language, and the actions of an educator must be presentable and appropriate
- Speak effectively. A learner can't be taught if they don't know what the educator is saying
- Be calm and honest. Don't ever seem rushed, angry, or mean.
- Avoid harsh disciple, and orders.
- Public speaking is a number one thing in an educators work habit. Don't just lecture. Make it fun and entertaining to the audience
- Try to involve the audience as much as possible
- Also appear appropriate to work. Never unclean and unorganized.
- Be expected to work hard 100% of the time
- Don't just get 50%, give 100% at the task at hand
- Educators are expected to persevere through work and not give up
- Be productive towards work and peers
- The 3 "dos"
- Do the work on time and never procrastinate
- Do the work well. Don't be a slacker
- Do more then just expected. Go beyond the expectations