Running Club News
March 12, 2018
Off and Running!!
- Thanks for remembering to send in a note each week!
- Don't forget water bottles on Mondays!
Time to Register!!!
- The Running Club will pay for all of the kids to attend the race
- HOWEVER: Parents MUST go online and register their runner so they can sign the waiver!! See below for directions. If they are not registered, they CANNOT run that day.
- Any additional family members who wish to run, will need to register themselves. Please follow the directions below. Early Bird pricing ends at the end of March.
- If you know your child will not be at the race that day, please let us know.
For running club members:
- Visit this link
- On the far right, choose Register: Online Print & Mail a Check
- Fill out YOUR information
- Then, choose Register Someone Under 18
- Fill out your child's information
- Register your child for the Fun Run OR the 5k. It is up to them what distance that they want to register for, but in our club time, grades K-2 are practicing for the Fun Run (1 mile) and grades 3-5 are practicing for the 5k (3.1 miles).
- Choose their shirt size
- When all kids are registered, choose I'm Done, No More Particpants
- You will see a price, choose Save & Continue
- Click the box for Print Registration and button for Print Registration
- YOU DO NOT NEED TO SEND MONEY!! We are taking care of that.
For other family members:
- Visit this link
- On the far right, choose Register (Hint: Print & Mail a Check saves a bit on fees)
- Complete the registration for all family members who wish to run
Also, PLEASE share the race information with friends in your community or on social media. We would LOVE a huge turnout, it makes the atmosphere so fun for the kids and it will help out a GREAT cause!
- Running Club meets Mondays from 3:30-4:15pm
- Club dates are: March 19, 26, and April 9, 16, 23.
- Remember, you must be on time to pick up! We will dismiss in the car rider line by the gym, please be there by 4:10pm.
- If your child is going home with another parent, we will need written permission in order to release them.