Being Prepared is Good
- There is a lot involved in having a baby, and it never happens exactly the same way twice, whether between two different women or two pregnancies of the same woman.
- When you do research, the things that you learn are guidelines and shouldn't be expected precisely as they are presented.
- The things that worked for friends or family or the most popular ideas may not be the best for you.
- Get advice from more than one source.
- Ask friends and family about medical and other professionals.