SIP Parent Collaborative
For Hicks & Wellington ES Parents
Spanish Immersion Program Virtual Parent Collaborative- Save the Date
The two dates below offer different content: September 30 and October 1 (6:30pm-8:00pm). You may log-in at specific times to join the break-out sessions that meet your needs. Further details will be added to this schedule below.
Registration through this newsletter is now closed. At this time, you may still register by contacting SpanishImmersion@lisd.net. After you RSVP, you will receive a detailed list of break-out session times and links.
Virtual Meeting Day 1 (Sept. 30)-- Community Resources
- Public Library-- Services, resources, materials at your local public library (Lewisville, Carrollton, Frisco, The Colony, and Flower Mound librarians will present)
- Girl Scouts of America-- See what Girl Scouts can do for your daughter to grow in courage, confidence, and character.
- My Personal Spanish Teacher- This session will connect you with a professional who can support your goal of learning Spanish.
Virtual Meeting Day 2-- LISD Digital Resources
- Edgenuity/Webex: Participants will be able to learn how to access and navigate Edgenuity and Webex, experience parent access to Edgenuity, and learn how to troubleshoot most frequent access issues.
- Using Rosetta Stone for Virtual Learning for Spanish Learners (4th-5th)
- Using Footsteps 2 Brilliance for Virtual Learning for Spanish Learners (K-3rd)