2nd Grade • Yellow House
- Thursday, September 2nd - Curriculum Night (Virtual) 5:00-6:00PM
- Monday, September 6th - NO SCHOOL (Labor Day!)
LEADERSHIP TRAIT OF THE WEEK: RESPECT
Curriculum night will be when you are given information about the 2nd grade curriculum, updated school procedures, and have many questions answered. This zoom will be done together with all of 2nd grade.
PTO - Update (or sign up for) your PTO Membership Toolkit account:
- Log in to your account on https://rjleepto.membershiptoolkit.com and update your account information (if you are already logged in to your account on this site, please click on "My Account" and then "My Forms/Paperwork”).
- We have already promoted your students to the 2021-2022 grade. If you are entering a new student, set their grade level at what it will be for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Course Information
- Virtual Learning Specials Schedule
Need help finding the Lee Live Morning Announcements?
Does your child need help learning how to create a CLIPS video?
College Shirt Wednesday
Do You Need Books Your Child Can Read On Their Reading Level?
1. EPIC app. Our class code is ldt4129 (that is an L lowercase)
2. MackinVIA app. Learners can login to MackinVIA using the same username and password that is used for Schoology. You can find ebooks and audiobooks here.
3. Kids A-Z app. Login info coming to you next week!
4. Check out Ms. Wade's Virtual Library tour to find more resources for books!