By: Clayton Haight
Gregor Mendel is a scientist that studied the heredity of pea plants.
1. Gifted child in grade school.
2. He finished his degree
1. Couldn't pass the hard teaching exams.2. Failed over four times.
1. Studied pea plants and how they make different kinds of them.
2. Crossed two different plants together to make one new plant.
1. Pod color went from green to yellow
2. Stem length from long to short
3. Seed shape went from round to angular
This data means that there was a lot of changes in the data.
Scientists thought that he was just restating what was already known about hybrid offspring.
Definition: a trait that will appear in the offspring
Example: brown eyes
Definition: form of a gene that is not expressed as a trait
Example: grey, green, hazel, blue eyes
Definition: trait that is neither dominant or recessiveExample: curly hair