HSA Katy Wednesday Mail
January 22nd, 2020
Pennies for Patients
Click here to donate to this great cause! Help us reach our goal!
Field Day sales have been extended!
Students are able to wear their Field Day shirts on Field Day but also on Fridays with jeans for the remainder of the year. Get your order in today!
Science Fair judges still needed!
We are having a 5th grade Science Fair on January 25th and are in need of 20 judges. If you wish to help out, please click here to sign up. Below is a schedule of how the day will run.
- 8:00-8:30 - Judges can arrive and breakfast is provided.
- 8:15-9:00 - Students arrive to set up their station.
- 9:00-11:00 - Judging happens.
- 11:00-12:00 - Judges deliberate (working lunch) while students have lunch.
- 12:00 - Short awards presentation in back lobby.
*Lunch is provided for both judges and students.
Day of Dyslexia - February 8th, 2020
Please join us for an informational meeting about Dyslexia on February 8th, 2020 from 10 AM-12 PM. This event will include activities and information provided by Dyslexia teachers at Harmony. Click here for more information.