By: Andi Schommer
- Using iTrailer was very fun and helped me figure different stuff out about it that I didn't know before.
- In iTrailer I loved importing pictures and editing them, cropping them, etc. It made me feel like a movie maker in a way.
- I also made an iTrailer about my family in the beginning of the year for LA so I have made two about my family but they are different and it was fun making them and that's what matters.
- Using Haiku Deck was very interesting for me because I had never used it before this year.
- It was very interesting figuring Haiku Deck out because there is so much to it like adding notes, picture editing text and much more.
- Although it was challenging to always find the things you need, like pictures, it was fun to figure out a way around that.
- Using Explain Everything was also interesting because I had never used it before technology and that helped me in french when we had to make an Explain Everything.
- I love Explain Everything as much as I love using everything else, it was cool to work with.
- Explain Everything was easy to use because you didn't have to write out everything, you could speak what you would've typed.
- During the process of Go Animate it was fun, I liked creating my own cartoon.
- Although it was a very short cartoon about two truths and a lie, it was cool.
- I had gotten my own home Go Animate account when I was in forth grade because we used it for something I can't remember what, but I got a home account to use but I never used it until this year.
- I liked Career Locker because I know that it would help me in the future.
- Career Locker had a lot of tests but I know that, that is one part of what will help me in the future.
- My favorite part of Career Locker was when we got to pick our favorite thing as a job and see if we would qualify.