What to do in case of an accident

If An Employee Has An Injury

  • You must report the accident to your arl immediately after the accident
  • The employee can see their personal physician if they have a
  • If the employee can not drive, the supervisor should accompany the injured worker to an authorized medical
  • The injured worker should be referred to the nearest emergency medical center
Accidente por Falta de EPP