MMS iPad Collection
- May 4 Students start being notified of procedures in 7th History 8th P.Pathway
- May 18-21 Students prepare iPads for turn in during 7th History or 8th P Pathway
- May 21 Last day students will have iPads available for class use
- May 22 Student iPad Collection – Alpha order, 8th AM, 7th PM
Student Collection Information
- All announcements are posted on MLink>Roll-Out/Roll-in/Middle School
- Panther Pathway (8th) and History (7th) will be showing students these announcements starting on May 4th
- Below is a link to MLink section for MMS roll-in
- iPad Fines will be tied to finals exemptions
- iPads will not be re-issued next year until fine is cleared
Old Fines (these are ones that have been accumulated throughout the year)
- Take care of these by May 21st.
- Students can check at the iHelp desk during 5th period if they are not sure.
- Students can also check in 7th History or 8th Panther Pathway
New fines (these will be assessed on May 22nd when we collect iPads)
- Between now and May 22, we will not be assessing any new damages or new missing parts. Students will report damages or missing parts on May 22nd.
- After May 22nd, a new list of fines will be generated from damage or missing parts that are identified that day.
- Students will have May 26-28th to pay these fines.
- All teachers will help reminding students to pay these fines.
- A student will not be exempt from finals if they have a fine on this list.
- We are trying to promote students to bring money on May 22nd if they have a missing item or damage. They can refer to the list on MLink for prices. See link to MLink above.