By Haylie Lynch
when and where the content of genetic mutation developed
A gene mutation is a permanent alteration in the DNA sequence that makes up a gene, such that the sequence differs from what is found in most people. Mutations range in size; they can affect anywhere from a single DNA building block (base pair) to a large segment of a chromosome that includes multiple genes.
Genetic Mutation occurres when there is a birth default
"He observe and hear these types of questions all the time: “Is MTHFR related to schizophrenia?” “Is MTHFR related to itchy skin?” “Is MTHFR related to breast cancer?” “Is MTHFR related to depression?” “Is MTHFR related to rheumatoid arthritis?”
- 1974: Born in Portland, Oregon
- 1984: Turned 10
- 1986: Moved to Central Oregon. Lived on a 100 acre horse ranch in Prineville, Oregon.
- 1992: Graduated Valedictorian from Sunriver Preparatory School in Sunriver, Oregon
- 1994: Finally reached my final height of 6′ 5″
- 1992 – 1995: Rowed for the University of Washington Huskies Crew Team. Overcame a serious 2 year knee injury after discovering the root cause on my own.
- 1995 – 1996: Had enough of ‘structured life’ in lecture halls and training rooms." i got this from a website called