Rose Hill Elementary
March 2015 News Letter - Main Number 303-287-0163
We are in the middle of PARCC testing and we want to thank you for ensuring that your students are coming to school on time and ready to learn! Please continue to bring your student on time and if they will be late or absent, please do not forget to call our school attendance liaison at 303-853-5993.
- Diana Herrera - District Spelling Bee Winner.
- Jayden Amador, Angel Reyes, Jose Santos, Christian De Ollos, Alexxis Rivera-Hernandez, Ruby Miramontes-Banderas, Natalie Lobo, John LeBlanc, Camilla Ramos - Destination Imagination Competition participants.
Jayden Amador, Henry Noraseng, Mimi Noraseng, Christian De Ollos, Kyra Ann Dixon, Jayden Lobo - Speed Stacking Competition.
A special thanks to Ms. Goodman, Ms. Loehr, Ms. Lindberg, Ms. Prusmack, Ms. Current, Ms. Duran, Ms. Segura and Mr. Sullivan, who worked with our students to make these accomplishments possible.
- Parent Workshop: Parenting from the Heart - March 18 from 5:00-6:30
Child care and refreshments will be provided. Please call our school Parent Liaison at 303-853-5993 if you have any questions.
- Do you have a four-year-old child at home who will turn five by October 1, 2015? Register them for 2015-16 kindergarten today! Please visit Rose Hill Elementary before March to register them or call our school secretary, Yessica at 303-853-5980 for questions.
- Bridges registration - March 16 through March 19 from 4:15 - 5:30 if you have any questions, please call our Bridges Site Coordinator, LaCrea Dixon at 303-853-5992