Amanda N. Winfield
Who am I?
I am currently an Instructional Designer for the Appalachia Intermediate Unit 8.
- 8+ years of teaching experience using technology
- Familiarity with Learning Management Systems
- Experience in instructional design, training and materials
- Evaluate the effects of technology use
- Analyze instructional problems to develop solutions
- Develop and implement instructional methods
- Integrate technology into instructional settings
- Vast familiarity with various Web 2.0 products
- Knowledge of methods and models to use the internet effectively
- Experience with blended/hybrid learning
Intermediate Unit 8 was created to furnish a broad range of educational services to the 35 public school districts, five area vocational-technical schools, two charter schools and approximately 81 non-public schools in Bedford, Blair, Cambria, and Somerset counties in west, central and southwestern Pennsylvania—serving approximately 65,000 students in an area covering 3,500 square miles. IU8 provides programs for curriculum development and the improvement of instructional materials; it also offers educational management and pupil personnel services and serves as a liaison between school districts and state and federal education agencies.