STOP CYBER BULLYING
By Anthony Russo
What is Cyber Bullying?
- A cyber bully is an insulting person online making fun of you thats why i think cyber bullying is a terrible thing thats happens on line or social media.
- The use of electronics communication to bully a person
If you ignore the bully they will stop because their not getting the response they want
How would you feel if someone would send you these kind of messages
Please Stop Cyber Bullying
Just stop cyber bullying
Cyber Bullying Facts
- Nearly 43% of kids have been bullied online. 1 in 4 has had it happen more than once.
- 70% of students report seeing frequent bullying online.
- Over 80% of teens use a cell phone regularly, making it the most common medium for cyber bullying.
- 68% of teens agree that cyber bullying is a serious problem.
- 81% of young people think bullying online is easier to get away with than bullying in person.
- 90% of teens who have seen social-media bullying say they have ignored it. 84% have seen others tell cyber bullies to stop.
- Only 1 in 10 victims will inform a parent or trusted adult of their abuse.
- Girls are about twice as likely as boys to be victims and perpetrators of cyber bullying.
- About 58% of kids admit someone has said mean or hurtful things to them online. More than 4 out 10 say it has happened more than once.
- Bullying victims are 2 to 9 times more likely to consider committing suicide.
- About 75% of students admit they have visited a website bashing another student.