St. George Episcopal Lower School
- MONDAY - Kinder SESAT2 Testing
- TUESDAY - Kinder SESAT2 Testing
- WEDNESDAY - Kinder SESAT2 Testing, Yoga @ 4 PM
- THURSDAY - Kinder SESAT2 Testing, 3rd grade student led conferences, Folklorico in Cafeteria instead of Chapel for ALL of lower school at 8:15 AM
- FRIDAY - Kinder SESAT2 Testing, AR Deadline is at NOON, 2nd Grade Float Neighborhood Parade (Lunch times are changed-SEE SCHEDULE BELOW), Field Day
- May 10 - Team Leader Mtg. @ 7:30 AM, 4th grade Show Us the Title @ 8:40 AM, Edgar Ramos Baby Shower in Leadership Commons @ 3:30 PM
- May 11 - 5th grade Show Us the Title @ 8:40 AM, Allison Willis' Wedding Shower @3:15 PM in Leadership Commons
- May 12 - Yvonne off campus
- May 13 - Yvonne off campus, 5th grade Maturation video @ 2:00 PM, 4:00-6:00 PM Rue de St. George, 5:00 Class of 2013 Reunion in Leadership bldg., Happy Birthday, Becky!
- May 18 - 5th grade Celebratory practice @9:25-10:05 AM, Yvonne off campus midday, NO FACULTY MEETING
- May 20 - 1:00 PM 5th grade Celebratory in Chapel and reception will follow in cafeteria
- May 22 - Happy Birthday, Renee!
- May 23 - Modification letters due to Yvonne, Graduation Rehearsal @ 9:30 AM in the gym
- May 24 - Modification letters to Sam, 8:15 AM Dickie awards in Leadership Bldg., 8th grade Baccalaureate at 5:00 PM
- May 25 - Blossom for graduation practice at 7:45 (teachers) and 8:15 (students), Graduation begins at 11:30 AM
- May 26 - Lower School awards: 8:15 First grade, 9:15 Second grade, 10:00 Third grade, 11:00 Fourth grade, Parties and dismissal afterwards
- May 27 - Teacher inservice and lunch
May 6 Details
The day will unfold as follows: (Thank you, in advance, for being flexible and helping us give the second graders a real "parade experience.")
Friday, May 6, 2016
11:10-11:35 JK, SK Lunch
11:15-11:40 1st grade Lunch
11:55-12:20 3rd grade Lunch
12:00-12:25 2nd grade Lunch
12:05-12:30 6th grade Lunch
12:15-12:40 4th grade Lunch
12:20-12:45 5th grade Lunch
11:30 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th to begin the parade - please take your classes out to the Castle Lane parking lot to wave goodbye to the float as they begin their parade around the neighborhood. This should be a 10 minute event.
11:30-11:45 Float parades around neighborhood
11:45 JK, SK, and 1st line up around Castle Lane parking lot to greet float on their return. This should be a 10 minute event.