Blair Oaks High School - February 14, 2019
No school tomorrow - Friday, February 15 - Teacher in-service day
School in session this Monday, February 18
We want your feedback!
The phrase, "We Are Blair Oaks," represents such pride and meaning to the patrons, families, and students of Blair Oaks R-II District. We are dedicated to continuous improvement and growth based on the input of all stakeholders. As a District, we are working to develop our vision - where we see ourselves in the future.
As parents and guardians of the most important people in our building, your responses are, and will be, vital to how we continue to form and redefine our vision at Blair Oaks R-II School District. We understand and recognize that your time is valuable and appreciate your input.
Please help us reflect by providing feedback on the survey linked below.
2nd Annual Friends of FFA Dinner & Dance
- What: Cowboy Boots & Country Roots Dinner & Dance Flyer
- Date: Saturday, February 16, 2019
- Time: 5:00 p.m. - 12:00 p.m., see flyer for details
- Location: Wardsville Lions Club, Wardsville, MO
- Cost: $40.00 per person or $320 for reserved table of 8
Come and enjoy the evening with us and support the Blair Oaks FFA Program. Contact Travis Roling at 573-690-7740 for tickets or more information.
District & State Tournament Brackets
- Feb 19-23, District Boys Basketball Tournament Bracket
- Feb 19-23, District Girls Basketball Tournament Bracket
Spring 2019 Concession Stand
Blair Oaks Athletic Booster Club
Spring 2019 Concession Stand Sign-Up
Please visit the signup up link above, select your child(s) sport(s) and sign up to help your team. Be sure to return to the sign-up periodically as playoff games and other events will be added as they come up. A link to the sign-up is posted on the Blair Oaks athletic web page. Thank you for supporting our athletes.
February 25th is the first allowable practice for spring sports. Blair Oaks offers boys' and girls' track, boys' golf, and baseball for anyone interested.
Student athletes will need to have a physical on file before the first day of practice in order to participate. Any physical that is administered after February 1st will be good for the remainder of this year as well as the entire 2019-2020 school year. Any student athlete who did not participate in basketball or wrestling will be required to practice 14 days prior to the first contest.
With spring sports comes the risk of weather-causing postponements and cancellations of ball games or track meets. Please follow the school website, Twitter feed, Facebook, and check with your athlete for information regarding cancellations.
We are looking forward to a successful spring season on and off the fields.
Culver's Fundraising Night
Blair Oaks Choir invites you to join them for Culver's Fundraising Night.
- What: Culver's Fundraising Night
- When: Wednesday, February 20, 2019
- Time: 5:00 - 9:00 p.m.
- Where: Culver's, 1920 Jefferson Street, Jefferson City
- Culver's will donate a percentage of the sales profit for the evening.
Thank you for your support!
The Trials of Robin Hood
What: Blair Oaks High School Play
Where: Shikles Auditorium
When: March 8th and 9th - 7:00 PM
Tickets: $8 (They will go on sale February 25.)
You can also buy tickets at the door.
Robin Hood: lusty hero, hopeless lover, or evil criminal? Upon his return from the Crusades, King Richard is forced to try and figure out what happened in his kingdom during his absence. Is the outlaw Robin Hood a hero, a lovelorn sap, or just plain mean? Told from the perspectives of Robin himself, Maid Marian, and the Sheriff of Nottingham, this hilarious tale combines three different stories into one -- and with three different endings, leaves it up to the audience to decide which one is true.
Mark your calendars!
- February 16 - Friends of FFA Dinner & Dance, 5-12 p.m.
- February 18 - Make-up snow day #1 - School is in session.
- February 20 - ACT test for juniors that signed up in English class
- February 20 - Choir Culver's Night, 5-9 p.m.
- February 21 - Pre-Registration Parent Info Night (for 8th Graders)
- February 23 - Choir Wal-Mart Fundraiser 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- March 3 - Project Graduation Chicken Dinner
- March 8-9 - HS Play, The Trials of Robin Hood
- March 16 - Football Fundraiser Dinner, Auction, and Dance, 5-12 p.m.
- March 23 - Choir Fundraising Concert, 6:00-7:30 p.m.
- March 28 - Make-up snow day #3 - School is in session.
- April 2 - Make-up snow day #2 - School is in session.