Benson Bunny News
MAY 20, 2022
We still have 20 copies of the yearbook for sale! Buy one today in room 129 for $50. Cash only.
Once the yearbooks arrive, they will be $70.
OMAHA VIRTUAL SCHOOL APPLICATIONS
- Omaha Virtual School - Middle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmXK432eDOE
HILLCREST IS HIRING!
- Caps and Gowns - will be distributed to the seniors on their last day when they turn in all of their school items and have paid all of their fines. (Reminder: the mortar board (cap) and the gown are NOT to be decorated with anything that is not approved by Administration. If it is, the decorations will be removed before entering the arena.
- Tickets - Each Graduate will be given 8 (THIS WAS INCREASED) tickets only and cannot purchase any more than that.
- Rehearsal - Thursday, May 26, @ 8:15 am to 9:30 am at the Baxter Arena, Seniors must attend the rehearsal to graduate that evening.
- Graduation - Thursday, May 26 @ 7:00 pm, graduates may enter the arena at 5:00 pm. (NEW TIME) Parents and guest may enter the arena at 6:00 pm.
- Photos will be taken in the Holland arena (graduate staging area) when you arrive at 5:30 pm. These photos will be available on the Benson website a short time after graduation day for families to download.
- WATCH IT LIVE! As graduation quickly approaches, we want to share the ceremony live stream links. The live streams will begin 15 minutes prior to the event’s scheduled start. Please share your school’s commencement link with your family and friends!
Click Benson High to view it!
If you have not ordered your cap and gown by now, stop by Mr. Campin's office and pick up the information sheet that is on the counter right outside his office. Please do not wait till the last minute or you take the chance of not receiving yours for graduation. You must have a cap and gown to walk in the ceremony.
More information will be posted on the Benson website concerning information on parking, entrances, acceptable items in the arena and all of the does and don't for that evening.
May 26: Rehearsal and Graduation
May 26: A-Day final exams for 9th, 10th, and 11th grade students.
May 27: B-Day final exams for 9th, 10th, and 11th grade students.