Full Stack Training Specialist
with Data Specialization
Full Stack Development with Data Specialization - Training Specialist
Israel Tech Challenge (ITC) opens the door for talented professionals from around the world to excel their careers in Data Science while focusing on the most in-demand skills in global tech. ITC offers its participants both training and career services, along with strong networking in the Israeli tech community. To date, ITC introduced over 400 graduates to the hi-tech industry.
We are looking for a Full Stack Development Training Specialist who will become an essential team member of ITC’s Full Stack Development with Data Specialization Program– a 4-month elite training course to become an excellent Full Stack Developer. The Training Specialist will work in close cooperation with the program staff, students and industry partners in order to meet the program goals and ensure the success of its participants. We are looking for a partner who shares our vision and passion for transforming the way tech education is delivered.
This is a full-time position, located in our Tel-Aviv Campus.
- Support the students during self-study time, answer questions and provide on-going feedback
- Be responsible for student assessment and keep track of their progress in the program
- Work in close cooperation with the program staff such as the Program Director and Tech Leads and take a significant part in the program's decision-making process
- Review program teaching materials and coordinate with instructors
- Conduct on-demand recap lectures for groups of students
- Fluent in English
- B.Sc- a must; M.Sc- an advantage
- Highly proficient in Full-Stack Web Development (HTML, CSS, JS, Python, React)
- Knowledge in SQL and automatic data tools - an advantage
- Ability to work in a dynamic work environment with student success being the clear end goal
- A strong team player
- Eager to work with people, shape their skills and help them take a giant leap in their career