May 9-13, 2016
Monday, May 9
- 7:45--Quick meeting in the Media Center
- Kindergarten Field Trip to the Farm
- Fifth Grade to Tin Caps Game!
Tuesday, May 10
- 7:35--Grade Level/Department Team Meetings--NWEA Data--other data--looking at the data as a whole grade level, what areas of concern do you notice? Is it just relevant to this group? Is it the instructional tools? Have those conversations as you reflect on the data and the year.
- 8:30--PTO Meeting
- PTO Luncheon for staff
Wednesday, May 11
- 7:35--SMART Start--we will continue our journey with technology!
- 9:00--Author Visit in the gymnasium--this is a change from the original time as we did not adjust for SMART Start schedule.
Thursday, May 12
- 7:35--CLASS/PBIS Meetings
- Popcorn Day for staff!!
- North Webster Public Library here to present summer program information.
Friday, May 13
- 7:35--RtI--Teresa, Chris, Debby, Kris, Natalie, Colleen, Charlotte
- Wax Museum
- Gr. 2 to WHS for Food for America