Connected educators shine on the world stage
Keynotes were as follows - you can access the session recordings from these links:
- "Going Global: Project Based Learning with a Global Focus" Lucy Gray:
Wednesday February 24 at 7am GMT +11
- "Exploring Responsibe Digital Citizenship"
Lisa Della Porte and Genevieve Murphy Thursday February 25 at 10 pm GMT +11
- "The Dragon that Roars - the imperative of online global collaborative learning"
Julie Lindsay: Friday February 26 at 9am GMT +11
- "Teaching Science Globally by video conferencing: learning opportunities abound"
Ben Newsome: Friday February 26 at 8pm GMT +11
- "The Technology Toolbox: innovative resources for your classroom"
Deane Joosten: Saturday February 27 at 1 pm GMT +11
- "Sign of the times GamefulLearning"
Bron Stuckey: Saturday February 27 at 5 pm GMT +11
- "The Online Toastmasters Demonstration Meeting"
Manhal Shukahr: Sunday February 28 at 1 pm GMT +11
All session recordings will be available in our OZeLIVE channel at YouTube soon!
Join our community and Watch for our announcements in the OZeLive community!
Wednesday, Feb. 24th, 7am to Sunday, Feb. 28th, 2pm
This is an online event.
RSVPs are enabled for this event.