Mrs. Rustin's Leaders
Newsletter May 9-13, 2016
Field Trip to the Aquarium
End of Year DA testing
Monday, May 16th, 9am to Thursday, May 19th, 1:30pm
Tuesday is Math
Wednesday is Science
Thursday is Social Studies
5th Grade Promotion Ceremony
Wednesday, May 25th, 10am
1525 Scenic Highway South
Learning Targets and Assessments
We are reviewing for the post District Assessments that will take place the week of May 16th.
If your child would like to celebrate a birthday here at school, please bring PEANUT FREE cupcakes or an individually wrapped PEANUT FREE snack to share at lunch. Please do not bring anything that has to be cut, as time is limited. Remember to share with our class only. Currently, we have 28 students.
- Lunch is at 11:13
- Ice cream is $1
- Please send a quick/healthy snack daily
- Students may bring a water bottle
- Please check Friday folders and take out all work/flyers!
- Transportation changes need to be done in the office or with a written note.
- To ensure the safety of our students, please sign in and have your visitor’s badge visible at all times.
- Please sign agenda nightly.