Lets Be Ethical!
Respectful, Responsible, & Safe
Who are we?
- Uphold the highest possible standards of quality education. We will be prepared for lessons and deliver them to the best of our ability each and every day.
- Participate in continuing Professional Education. As educators, we are lifelong learners. We will continually be growing to adjust to changes in education and standards.
- Display professional courtesy, helpfulness, and sympathy towards colleagues. We will act as positive role models for the students around us.
- Treat each student with respect.
- Hold ourselves, as well as our colleagues, accountable in all areas of education.
- Promotes a positive learning environment for all members of the school community.
- Engage students and families in school events.
- Establishe trust and respect amongst staff so they feel able to discuss questions or concerns.
- Be accessible to all students and parents.
Keiser, K. A., & Schulte, L. E. (2009). Seeking the Sense of Community: A Comparison of Two Elementary Schools' Ethical Climates. School Community Journal, 19(2), 45-58.
Keiser, K. A., & Schulte, L. E. (2007). The Development and Validation of the Elementary School Ethical Climate Index. School Community Journal, 17(2), 73-88.
Keser, S. s., Kocabaş, İ. i., & Yirci, R. r. (2013). The Ethical Perceptions of Elementary School Teachers in the Triple Perspective of Classification of Ethics. Turkish Online Journal Of Qualitative Inquiry, 4(3), 1-16.
Rosenblatt, Z., & Peled, D. (2002). School ethical climate and parental involvement. Journal Of Educational Administration, 40(4), 349-367. doi:10.1108/09578230210433427
ZIRKEL, P. A. (2014). State Ethical Codes for School Leaders. Journal Of Law & Education, 43(4), 503-534.