- Don't spend it all! (try to keep at least 10% for something you might have to save up for)
- Try to stick to needs instead of just wants.
- Wait for Sales
- Don't carry too much with you (You can't spend it if you can't access it)
- Record your money (keep track of what you buy, how much it costed, how much you are making, etc.)
- Look for cheaper alternatives (buy the no-name brand, rent a movie instead of going out for one, etc.)
- Make More Money! (find other ways to make money that does not count as a job. ex. babysitting, shoveling, lawn mowing, etc.)
Financial Planning & Budgeting for High School Students