Midway Summer PD 2016
- 3 hours of SBEC and technology credit
- There are 2 sections to this course to make it easier for you to manage. Please understand that you have to complete BOTH sections to get the 3 hours of credit. There is no partial credit.
Due Date: Thursday, June 16th at 4:00pm
Questions: Email Amy Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will need a computer for this course. Google Forms is not very iPad friendly. You will be able to view things on your iPad, but I do not recommend creating the Google form on your iPad.
- Be prepared to log into your Midway Google account and access Google Drive. Please email me if you need help getting to your Midway Google account.
Requirements: See below for the tasks that need to be completed for section A and section B. Please complete both sections to receive credit.
Section A: Google Forms
Task 1: Ways to use Google Forms
Task 2: Google Forms Video Tutorial
There are 4 important steps to take note of when using Google Forms:
- Creating the form
- Changing the settings for the form
- Sending the form to your audience
- Viewing the responses
Watch the video below to see these 4 things in action.
Task 3: Google Forms Written Instructions
Task 4: Google Form Assessment
Section B: Flubaroo
What is Flubaroo?
Flubaroo is an Add-On that grades a completed Google Form. It is a free tool that helps you quickly grade a Google Form as if it was a quiz. Keep in mind there are other tools that you can use for quizzes like Socrative, Kahoot, Edmodo quizzes, etc.