FAPS Strategic Planning
Welcome to the Fenton Area Public Schools Strategic Planning Webpage
Thank you for completing the Strategic Planing Stakeholder Survey!
The results of the survey have already helped us begin to plan for an exciting and successful future here in FAPS!
Please click the link below to see the results of the survey.
S.W.O.T. Analysis with our Stakeholders
Please complete the S.W.O.T. Analysis linked below.
*In order for us to be able to analyze the data from the community and each school building, we ask that you limit your answers to one or two words (i.e Academics, Athletics, Fine Arts)
There is a section at the end that allows you to expand upon your answers.
Please use one or two word answers. Use the comment section if wanting to expand answers.
DRAFT of Timeline
Good Reads on Strategic Planning
Executive Team Planning Sessions
December 18, 2017
January 29, 2018
February 2018 (TBD)
March 2018 (TBD)
April 2018 (TBD)
Strategic Planning Executive Team
- Dr. Adam Hartley, FAPS Parent and Superintendent
- Dr. Doug Busch, FAPS Executive Director for Finance and Personnel
- Heidie Ciesielski, FAPS Executive Director for Teaching and Learning
- Dana Jones, FAPS Parent and FAPS Board Member
- Kevin Powers, FAPS Parent and FAPS Director of Innovations
- Keith Reynolds, FAPS Parent and FAPS Board Member
- Mark Suchowski, Fenton High School Head of School/Principal
- Dr. Courtney Szuch, FAPS Director of Special Education
- Brett Young, Tomek-Eastern Elementary Principal