Jobs for DAWGS
6.1.15 Don't miss out: the Alumni Career Fair is June 10th!
University of Georgia Alumni Career Services
- Join the UGA Alumni Association Group on LinkedIn
- Download our free Digital Career Guide for iPad
- UGA Alumni Career Fair, June 10th- List of Employers!
- Recorded webinar on Top Five Reasons to Attend the Alumni Career Fair
- Finding a Meaningful Career- Summer Workshops
- Full-Time Positions
- Check out opportunities with: Kellen Communications, AgSouth Farm Credit, and Shine Early Learning!
- Veterans: Check out Hire Heroes USA
Career Fairs & Networking Events
- Savannah- Chatham County Educator Career Fair- June 6th
- Alumni Employers: It's not too late to register for the UGA Alumni Career Fair!
- The Iron Yard Atlanta, Software Engineering/Design Courses
- Book an Alumni Career Counseling Appointment
- Government & Nonprofit
- Featured video/recording on How can the Alumni Career Services office help you?
ALUMNI CAREER SERVICES SPOTLIGHT
UGA Alumni Career Fair- 80 employers registered to attend!
Wednesday, June 10th, 11am-3pm
6400 Sugarloaf Pkwy
All UGA alumni (that includes recent grads) are welcome to come out and network with employers seeking entry-level, as well as seasoned candidates. Make sure to dress professionally and bring copies of your resume!
Your resume is your ticket in the door! No registration required.
Free parking is provided at the venue.
Recorded Webinar: Top Five Reasons to Attend the Alumni Career Fair
Wednesday, June 10th, 11am
This is an online event.
Click here to watch the recording!
Finding a Meaningful Career- Summer Workshops
Finding a Meaningful Career Workshop
When: Choose one session date from the list below:
Tuesday, June 16th 9:00-11:00am
Tuesday, June 23rd 9:00-11:00am
Tuesday, July 14th 9:00-11:00am
Tuesday, August 4th 9:00am-11:00am
Where: Atlanta Alumni Center Suite 870, 3475 Lenox Rd. NE; Atlanta, GA 30326
Cost: $65 The cost will cover two assessments and light pastries with coffee.
About: This workshop will allow UGA alumni to use both the Strong Interest Inventory and the Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) to consider how their interests, personality, and values play into their career satisfaction. Bethany Mills, Director of Alumni Career Services, will interpret both assessments for the group and provide activities to navigate career exploration. The session will be both informative and interactive and will allow participants to share insights and network with one another. In addition, participants will leave with an action plan for their career and some basic job search strategies to begin their new path. Registration will be limited to 12 spaces. We look forward to seeing you there!
**To register, email firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions! Include your preferred date for the workshop in the email.
(This is just a few of the 650+ full-time and part-time listings, Log into DAWGlink to apply!)
RSUI Group, Inc. is hiring!
DAWGlink #65401, .Net Developer
DAWGlink #65402, SQL/Reporting Services Developer
DAWGlink #65397, Underwriter
DAWGlink #65017, Professional Associate - Claims
DAWGlink #64982, Preschool Special Education Teacher
Greenville County Schools
DAWGlink #62446, Administrative Assistant
DAWGlink #62860, Americas Program Internship with The Carter Center
The Carter Center
DAWGlink #64914, Digital Content Coordinator
DAWGlink #65221, Director of Physical Education: The Atlanta Speech School
Atlanta Speech School
DAWGlink #63429, Healthcare Recruiter
DAWGlink #65183, Human Resources/Global Talent Management Intern
DAWGlink #64833, Project Manager
Crisp Video Group
Additional Job Opportunities:
Director of Development position with Girl Scouts of Historic Georgia
For more information and to apply, go to https://www.gshg.org/Pages/default.aspx
TIP: When using DAWGlink, make sure to use the "Advanced Search" feature to choose "Alumnus" class level and "Full time" as position type. Remember that you can also use keywords to find jobs in your interest area or you may search geographically with a zip code and # miles within radius.
Associate Account Executive
Kellen Communications is hiring!
PR Senior Account Executive
Kellen Communications is hiring!
How to apply to Kellen Communications positions
Corporate Credit Analyst (Madison, GA)
AgSouth Farm Credit is hiring!
Director of Family Services & Health pg. 1
Shine Early Learning is hiring!
Director of Family Services & Health pg. 2
Shine Early Learning is hiring!
CAREER FAIRS & NETWORKING EVENTS
The Iron Yard Atlanta, Software Engineering/Design Courses
The Iron Yard Atlanta is offering a $1000 scholarship to members of the UGA Alumni Association to attend one of their immersive courses in software engineering or design at their Downtown Atlanta Location. Enrollment is still open for their next course in Front End Engineering, starting June 29. From those looking to dip their toe into the world of software to those who want to dive deep and find a fulfilling job, there's a place at The Iron Yard. The options on their course pathway meet you wherever you're at and guide you to the next step of your journey. Read more at:
Make a Career Counseling Appointment through DAWGLink
If you have any issues, please contact the Atlanta Alumni Center at 404-814-8820.
GOVERNMENT & NONPROFIT
Check out Go Government for information about federal jobs, internships, and government resources.
CALL TO SERVE CAREER GUIDES
Are you interested in pursuing a career with the federal government? Need information and resources to provide the best advice and strategies for success for your particular areas of interest? The Partnership for Public Service’s Go Government career guides are now online and a great resource for students to see how their major could translate into a job in the federal government.
Alumni Webinar: How can the Alumni Career Services office help you?
* All University of Georgia Career Center sponsored events are for UGA students and alumni only.
* The Career Center is committed to providing access for all people with disabilities and will provide accommodations if notified in advance. To request accommodations please contact us at 706-542-3375.
* To help ensure a pleasant & productive environment for all participants, please follow these guidelines:
1. Respect all participants (employers, job seekers, & staff).
2. Appropriate attire is required and is determined by event. Some events require Professional or Business Attire.
3. For safety reasons, the doorways to the event (inside & out) & the surrounding areas must be kept clear at all times.
4. Participants are expected to cooperate with all reasonable requests made by members of the staff & all reasonable requests of any person acting in an official capacity as a representative of the participating institutions.
5. If questions or concerns arise during the event, please contact a member of the Career Center staff for assistance.
You may leave the list at any time by sending an e-mail to LISTSERV@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU with the following text as the body of the e-mail: SIGNOFF ALUMNICAREERS * Please DO NOT use quotation marks or add any other text to the body of the message.
PLEASE DO NOT CLICK UNSUBSCRIBE BELOW, IT WILL NOT WORK.