- 5th graders met with Mrs. Ford and Mrs. Edwards on Monday, April 18, to talk about scheduling their classes for next year. Students need to return their signed course request form to the intermediate office by Wednesday, April 27.
- Parents, we need your help! We would love to have your input on our annual technology survey. You can access the survey by clicking here, or by going to the PISD web site. The survey window will close this Friday, April 29.
- The Chess Club will meet this Wednesday morning at 7:30 in the library. Everyone is welcome. Hope to see you there!
- If you signed up to be a part of our Chess Tournament, please watch for a tournament bracket to be posted this week. All matches will take place during the school day.
Springtime is Testing Time!
As you probably already know, this this time of year means testing is upon us once again. At Paradise Intermediate, we work hard to keep testing as stress-free as possible for our students. We encourage all students to get a good night's sleep before testing and to eat a healthy breakfast that morning. Students are allowed to bring a healthy snack to school on testing days. Please make sure snacks are not sticky or messy. They may also bring water to drink during the test. Here are the upcoming dates for STAAR:
- Monday, May 9...........................4th Grade Math
- Tuesday, May 10.........................4th Grade Reading
- Wednesday, May 11...................5th Grade Science