Bullies: Knocking down potential
Let's move to a better future!
Please sign our petition!
Wednesday, March 12th, 11:30am to Friday, April 11th, 11:30am
This is an online event.
How did this all begin?
As part of our unit on ancient Rome, students learned about the plebeians, who made up 95% of the population, but had no say in the government. The plebeians joined forces to create a single vision and enact change on the government of Rome. Just as the plebeians faced their government, our government provides an opportunity to voice our own opinions. Therefore, we decided to speak up against bullying and face its harmful impact on our nation.
Our Goal, Our Voice
We are a group of students from Monroe Township Middle School (NJ) who have submitted a petition to the White House to prevent bullying across America. We ask for your help to stop this serious issue. We are submitting this petition on the behalf of all of the kids that that have faced bullying throughout their life. With your help we can encourage the potential in these students, promote their future, and therefore the future of America. We hope that the White House will recognize this as a serious issue and create an anti-bullying movement, so that all students can reach their potential and contribute to our nation's future.
How do I sign?
- Go to our petition site http://wh.gov/lVOQL and select "Create an Account."
- Follow the simple steps to create an account.
- Verify your account: You will receive an email within a few minutes asking you to click on a link to verify your email address. Click on the link in the email (or cut and paste it into your web browser).
- Once you have verified your email address, you’re logged into the system.
- Return to our petition.
- Click the button to sign the petition!
Use #faceourfuture with our URL across all social media.
Feel free to use our logo as you spread the word about our petition.