Dec. 7 - 11
ACE Space Camp Field Trip March 4-5, 2016
Canned Food Drive
The Canned Food drive will be next week, Dec. 7-11. If you bring canned food items to the Christmas Breakfast on Dec. 11th, you will receive an extra door prize ticket!!
K-Kids applications will be available in the office or in Mrs. Vann's room. This is for 5th and 6th graders only. Due Dec. 16th.
K-Kids is a service organization sponsored by the Kiwanis Club. The students take on the responsibility of running a K-Kids club as they plan and participate in community service projects. They assist the elderly with chores or organize community food drives. They serve their schools, raising funds for sports equipment and extracurricular activities.
ABDO Digital (graphic books like Avengers, Iron Man, etc., sports books and biographies, scary books.
Capstone Library (new books have been added)
Big Timber Media (scary books)
Please click on the link to take the survey
Why do we take this survey each year?
The data from this survey is used in creating the local school, district, state, and national technology surveys. Data is collected from students, parents, teachers, administrators, school employees, and community members. This data is shared with Congress. Many of our technology grants are associated with Speak Up.
Survey is available from October til December 18th
Her email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Daycare Help Needed
Need Extra Money???
Riverton Intermediate School is looking for daycare help.
Personnel Needed: (cannot be in high school)
Daycare Worker: (Need Approximately Four People) Pay $8.40 per hour, up to 19 hours per week
The daycare worker is responsible for supervising groups of children duringdaycare activities.
Contact: Randy Hill
Phone - 256-851-4640
Email – email@example.com
RIVERTON INTERMEDIATE SCHOOL, 399 HOMER NANCE RD., HUNTSVILLE, ALABAMA
Car Rider Guidelines
1. Hang the number(s) on the rear view mirror, or hold it upright for the carline controller to see. (If it is lying flat on the dashboard, behind a decal, or _behind the upper shaded windshield, it is not visible.)
2. Refrain from using cell phone in car line.
3. If picking up more than one child, display all numbers at the same time, in a horizontal fashion. NOT one at a time.
4. If you do not have your car line number, park and go to the front office to check out your child.
5. Show only one number needed per child. The extra number should be removed, and used for others who may pick up your child.
INow Parent Portal is now open. For security reasons there are new credentials. Here is what a parent/guardian will need to do to access the site:
- Go to this link https://inow-madisonco.asc.edu/informationnow
- Use these credentials when first prompted
- User Name mcsparent
- Password ilovemyschool
- Once successfully logging in to this site, use your INOW user ID and password previously used or distributed by the school.
Breakfast & Lunch Prices
Students Breakfast:$1.75 Lunch:$2.25
Visitors Breakfast:$2.75 Lunch:$4.00
Hours of Operation
7:15 am Breakfast; Student entrances open
7:45 am School office opens; Class begins
2:30 pm Class ends
4:00 pm School office closes