Bridgewater Friday Update
Bear Pride: Respect, Responsibility, Be Safe, Do Your Best
September 4, 2020
Family Conferences--Please sign up
Conferences will take approximately 45 minutes leaving 15 minutes for disinfecting in between times. You are welcome to hold your conference via Zoom by indicating this on your sign up.
What to Bring For Family Conferences?
- We are expecting you to bring your child to Family Conferences, but please don't bring older, non-Bridgewater children.
- We also need you to bring your child's iPad and charger.
- Bring your child's school supplies.
- Bring your list of things that we should know about your child to best help them have a good school year.
Forms That Can Be Completed Before Conferences
Below you will find QR codes and a To-Do List. We are trying to keep many items electronic only.
RevTrack School Payment Forms
4th Grade Orchestra information will be available during the September 8-11th Family Meetings with classroom teachers. Information as well as an electronic sign-up form can also be found on my school website for 4th Grade Orchestra: https://sites.google.com/a/northfieldschools.org/kruger/4th-grade-orchestra
5th Grade students who participated in Orchestra last year will have a letter waiting at the Family Meetings and an email from Mrs. Kruger on Tuesday, September 8th. Information for 5th graders returning to orchestra as well as an electronic sign-up form can also be found on my school website for 5th Grade Orchestra: https://sites.google.com/a/northfieldschools.org/kruger/5th-grade-orchestra
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. I can be reached via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or a phone call to your child's school.
I look forward to making music with orchestra students this year!
Letter from Benjamin Bus
Greetings Bridgewater Elementary Families,
Benjamin Bus is hard at work getting routes ready to welcome our students back, whom we have missed terribly. Due to COVID-19, Benjamin Bus has new guidelines and protocols we must put into practice. I am communicating to all families in the district with this new policy.
· Per Govenor Walz, our fleet will be transporting students at 50% capacity—(38-40 students/regular size bus). What this entails is, siblings will sit together in a seat—(max. 2 students per seat). Other students will be asked to sit singly by the window.
· All drivers and students must wear a face mask or face shield while on board.
· If your student shows any symptoms, please keep your student home.
· Drivers will be responsible of disinfecting high touch areas between routes. At the end of morning and afternoon routes, all vehicles will be sanitized with a high grade sanitizing system.
· Bus cards with your student(s) bus information will arrive via mail the week of September 8th. All previous bus expectations are still in place (Inside voices, stay in your seat, no eating or drinking).
Even though we are all experiencing differences during this unprecedented time, Benjamin Bus will continue to provide SAFE and professional transportation to all we serve.
If you have any questions, you can reach me at (507) 645-5720 or email@example.com
Thank you and take care,
Benjamin Bus, Inc. –Northfield
Annual Notifications & Student Citizenship Handbook
Attached are the annual notifications. All notifications, except the State-Required Background Checks, are posted on the district website https://northfieldschools.org/news/annual-notifications/.
The Student Citizenship Handbook is available online.
Also attached is the Parent Signature Return Form (English and Spanish) needed for the parent/guardian of elementary students. We will continue to collect the parent signature forms even though the handbook is available online. Please bring to your Family Conference or drop off at the Bridgewater Office.
Bridgewater Elementary School
The staff is intensely dedicated to offering a high quality, well-rounded education that strives to meet the specific needs of each student. We focus on empowering our students in their learning and building a solid foundation for their educational journeys.