Pioneer Weekly Updates
September 16, 2022
Librarian, Ms. Yates and Art Teachers, Ms. Colston and Ms. Hall collaborated on celebrating Dot Day based on Peter Reynolds' book, The Dot. In The Dot, little Vashti learns to make her mark and see where it takes her through creativity, collaboration, and courage! Enjoy some photos from Dot Day!
Some of our Pioneers participated in Special Olympics - AWESOME:
- September 19th - Gifted and Talented Nomination Window Opens (see parent nomination form below)
- September 21st - Safety Drills: Secure and Evacuation
- September 22nd - CAC meeting in Patton Library at 5:30 p.m.
- September 22nd - PTA meeting in Patton Library at 6:00 p.m.
- September 28th - Rosh Hashanah
- October 5th - Fall School Pictures (Individual)
- October 6th - Principal's Coffee in Patton Library at 8:15 a.m.
- October 6th - 3rd Grade Performance for Families in Patton Cafeteria at 6:00 p.m.
- October 7th - Student Early Release at 1:30 p.m.
- October 14th - Student Holiday
- October 24th - 28th - Wellness (Red Ribbon) Week
- October 28th - Literacy Day (Book Character Costume)
Scout Meeting Coming Up:
Clear Their Lists! :)
- Ms. Graham - MINDFULNESS ROOM :)
- Ms. Uglietta: PreK-4
- Ms. Wallace: Kinder
- Ms. Torres: Kinder
- Ms. Slade: Kinder
- Ms. Couch:1st
- Ms. Lampkin: 1st
- Ms. Schroeder: 1st
- Ms. Simek: 1st
- Ms. Warner:1st
- Ms. Thompson:1st
- Ms. Choi: 2nd
- Ms. Eads: 2nd
- Ms. Collums: 2nd
- Ms. Araujo: 3rd
- Ms. Beasley: 4th
- Ms. Arnold: 4th
- Mr. Lockaby: 4th + STEM
- Mr. Orenstein: 5th
- Ms. Rushing: 5th
- Ms. Hall: Art K-5
- Ms. Colston: Art K-5
- Ms. Walzel: Music K-5
- Ms. Reider: Dyslexia Intervention
- Ms. Chavanne: Dyslexia Intervention
- Ms. Yates: Librarian
- Ms. Dufrene: Life Skills 1-2
- Ms. Apodaca: Life Skills 3-5
- Ms. Brabham: Counselor