The Jaguar Journal
Volume 1 | Issue 4
Dear SFX Family,
I hope you all had a nice long weekend and enjoyed a little rest and relaxation. Thank you so much for the amazing generosity you showed for our neighbors in Lake Charles. We were able to contribute $2,432 from our free dress day! Please continue to pray for the recovery efforts.
Today we will start our revised dismissal procedures with siblings and carpools dismissing from the school yard, and single riders dismissing from Betz Place. Please update anyone who may do pick-up for you.
Looking ahead to next week, we have retake/absent pictures and Progress Reports will be sent home. Please reach out to your child's teacher(s) if you have any questions or need extra support.
Have a great week!
May God bless you and keep you,
Jessica A. Dwyer, M.Ed.
P.S. Please remember to check the School News page when you log in to Gradelink for important announcements, resources, and links. If you need assistance logging in, please contact Mrs. Liz in the front office.
IMPORTANT UPCOMING DATES
- September 11 - Mass, Grs. 4-7 (students & teachers only)
- September 16 - Progress Reports Sent Home
- September 17 - Retake Picture Day; Men's Club Meeting, 6:30 PM
- September 18 - Signed Progress Reports Due; Mass, Grs. 1-3 (students & teachers only)
*The revised calendar at a glance can be found on the School News Page of Gradelink or downloaded below.
NOTE: The most up-to-date information is on the school Google calendar.
Arrival & Dismissal Reminders
- Siblings and Carpools will dismiss from the school yard
- Single Riders will dismiss from Betz Place
- Cars must hug the right side of the street to allow for passing traffic.
- The Betz line may ONLY be entered by turning right from Avenue B or coming down Betz from the east.
- At arrival, students should unbuckle and put masks on while waiting to be checked.
- At dismissal, white name signs must be hung from the rear view mirror and remain up through the entirety of car line. If you need extra, please contact the front office.
- Do not line up for carpool any earlier than 2:50. We need to minimize the disruption to traffic as much as possible.
In and Around SFX
Men's Club News
NEXT MEETING: Thursday, September 17 @ 6:30 PM
We invite everyone to come out and be a part of this great organization!
If you would like more information, please contact the president, Bres Burvant.