Miss Stevens' Class Newsletter
Week of May 2nd, 2016
K-1 Parent Involvement Night
We will be having a K-1 Parent Involvement night this Wednesday, May 4th! We will have lots of tips/tricks, a yummy dinner, and a performance from your students! More info is attached! Hope to see you there!
Airport Field Trip
This Friday we will be going on a field trip to the Springfield Airport. It will be so much fun! We will be walking a lot (inside and out), so make sure your student wears comfortable shoes and dresses for the weather! We will send out reminders about which students need to bring a lunch the day before!
Homework this week:
- Have your student log in to Canvas at home and practice Dreambox and Lexia for 10 minutes each.
- Capacity worksheet
- 5/4: K/1 Parent Involvement Night 4:00-5:30
- 5/6: Airport Field Trip
- 5/6: PTA End of Year Bash at Silver Springs Park! 5-7pm
- 5/12: Mother/Son Kickball Tournament 6:00-7:30 pm at Central Christian Church
- 5/18: Kindergarten Progression
- 5/19: Last day of school (dismiss at 1 pm)