By Nina Cuccarese
What Is Astronomy?
The required degree for most astronomers is a Master's Degree.
To be completely honest, there aren't many jobs for astronomers, but then again, there aren't really many astronomers.
College: University of Texas at Austin
They have many sports there as well, such as archery, soccer, and rock climbing.
A few of their majors are Business/Marketing, Engineering, Social Sciences.
College: University of California: Los Angeles
Colleges: Princeton University
Financial Costs of UCLA
Out of State: $56,203
Avg. Financial Aid: $24,284
Scholarships Available from the University:
- Clay Trust Honors Scholarship
- D. Lewis and Lynn Bosley Mingori Undergraduate Scholarship
Scholarships Available NOT from the University:
- PTA Scholarship from CTMS
- Debt.com Scholarship
- Fund for Astrophysical Research
- Theodore Dunham, Jr. (Grants for Reasearch in Astronomy)