directly from the castles of MacNeil and Leonard
Land of READ-A-LOT
Maidens and Lords prepared for our introduction to slavery through simulation questions!! We will be reading and reflecting in journals next week on various experiences that slaves encountered.
Missions in Math
Soaring in Social Studies
Students continue their quest of four Americans who not only improved their communities, but who also changed and helped our entire country! Through video footage and peer reading, the students have been collecting facts and details on each important historical figure!
WRITING that is Worthwhile
ALL HEADS UP FOR NEXT WEEK...
- The new district webpage has been launched.
- Please continue to visit our third grade blog for newsletter information and classroom updates. Go to http://wcgrade3.blogspot.com! Once we have access to changing things on the new district site, we will have a direct connection from the district site to our blog!
- Every student should be reading for their 300 minute monthly reading calendars and AR!
- Please continue to monitor the weather on a daily basis so your child comes prepared for recess.
- Young Author's need to return their writing projects by Monday, March 17, 2014.
- We have 2 weeks left in the third quarter!! The quarter ends on March 28th.
- Monday is wear green day!! Wednesday is wear red day!!