FMHS RETURN TO SCHOOL!
Please read through this newsletter for important beginning of the year information.
We will have OPEN CAMPUS on Tuesday, August 9th 5:30-7pm for students to find their classes and walk their schedule.
August 10th - First Day of School, 8:20am start time
We are so excited to have everyone back and we look forward to seeing all of your soon!
- Academic Calendar, 2022-2023
- LISD Back to School Information / LISD FAQs
- Schedules will be available to preview, August 5th
- Bell Schedule / Career Center Bus Departures
- Student Lunch Updates
- New Student Orientation Social, August 8th
- Skyward Forms are OPEN - please complete ASAP!
- IPad Fees and Technology Info & Reset your Password!
- LISD Student Code of Conduct / Handbook - will be available online August 9th.
- Picture day Aug 15 & 16 / Senior Portraits, Aug 6 & 17 - sign up below!
- Student Lunch Changes
- 2022-2023 Parking Stickers - All Vehicles must have a current parking sticker to park on campus.
- Dress Code Reminders!
- Join FMHS PTSA!
Things to Know to Start Your School Year:
- Lewisville ISD Updated Academic Calendar 2022-2023
- Complete list of LISD Back to School FAQs - HERE
- Schedules: Be on the lookout for an email this Friday, Aug 5. There will be a preview period to check your schedule. See below for Counselor contact info. Only contact your counselor for MAJOR errors (blank class periods, already took a class that is in your schedule, etc..) Requests for a particular teacher or wanting a class in the fall or spring will NOT be granted. Counselor Contacts
- You have until Monday, August 8th @4pm to fill out the correction form located in the email.
- DUAL CREDIT!! If you have a Dual Credit Class scheduled in the FALL (this semester). Please pay tuition NOW if you haven't! Use this LINK to NCTC Payment or Call 972-899-8403 or 940-498-6255
- Canvas Info and Parent Access: Click link for info on downloading your Canvas Student account and creating a Parent Canvas Account.
First 3 days of School: Advisory Schedule!
Wednesday, Aug 10 - Friday, Aug 12
Career Center Bus Schedule
FMHS to Career Centers - Beginning of the Day
Depart FMHS @ 8:05 am
FMHS to Career Centers Mid Day
Depart FMHS to TECC-E @ 12:05 PM
Depart FMHS to TECC-W @ 12:20 PM
End of Day Departure from TECC
Depart TECC-E to FMHS @ 3:05 PM
Depart TECC-W to FMHS @ 3:05 PM
School Lunch Updates 2022-2023
Please see attached flyer.
RevTrak Login - click on Meal Payments to put money on your student's lunch account.
Attendance Procedures - please review!
NEW STUDENT SOCIAL!
LISD Technology Help / Skyward Forms & Access / Return to School
- SKYWARD FORMS: Please complete your child's 2021-2022 Forms Packet in Skyward, they are OPEN! Login to your parent Skyward account for access. LISD Skyward for Parents
- Take care of your IPad Insurance 30.00 fee while completing forms - IPad Information / IPad Handbook and Insurance Coverage
- LISD Student Code of Conduct / Student Handbook - will be Available Aug. 9th
PICTURE DAY AND SENIOR PORTRAITS!
Mark your calendar! Student Picture Days for 10th and 11th grades will be
Monday, Aug 15: Social Studies / English classes
Tuesday, Aug 16: Math / Science classes
Wednesday, Aug 17: Make-up day / Senior Pics
These pictures are be required for IDs and yearbook.
Where: White Gym
SENIORS!!! If you missed the June/July/Aug picture dates, please sign up today!!
Next date is Saturday, Aug 6, in Arena Foyer
Wednesday, Aug 17, White Gym
Wednesday, Sept 28, Auditorium Floyer
Please sign up with Glamourcraft to schedule your portrait appointment:
Select Flower Mound in the school dropdown list.
Make-up Dates will be:
- Wednesday, September 28 (Auditorium Foyer)
Please contact Glamourcraft for details and questions, 817-292-8989.
2022-2023 Parking Stickers
FMHS Parking Permit Form and Payment
ALL Vehicles that park on campus must have a current parking sticker. This includes seniors that have purchased a painted or numbered parking spot.
- Payment total for a parking pass is 5.00 and will only be accepted online.
- Once the form & payment have been reconciled, a parking sticker students can pick up their sticker from the Front Office.
- Please allow 24 hours for payment/form to be received and a sticker issued.
- If your student does not yet have a driver's license, you do not need to complete until they are able to drive to campus. This form/payment will be available all year.
- Discipline will be issued for not having a current parking permit on campus.
BEFORE SCHOOL PARKING STICKER PICK UP: **Complete Google form and payment prior to picking up.
Where: FMHS Front Office
8/9 Monday, 1-4 pm
8/10 Tuesday, 8-12pm
Dress Code Reminders:
LISD DRESS CODE POLICY - Updated for 2022-23
Some points of concern:
- Appropriate Length shorts/skirts/dresses (mid thigh is appropriate).
- No hats or hoodies on in the building
- No midriffs
- Pajama pants for spirit days only
- Shirts/Clothing that advertise drugs, alcohol, profanity, tobacco
- Student IDs must be worn in the building at all times.
First offense will be a warning and ask to change clothing. Repeat offenses could result in detention or ISS.
Flower Mound PTSA
This is not just for parents. Students, you can apply for scholarships offered by this awesome organization - but you have to be a member!
Use the PDF Membership form below OR Join Online!
There is also the option to join online at www.joinPTA.org (select Lewisville ISD, then Flower Mound High School PTSA)