South Texas College


Things Needed

If married and with/without children:

  • 2012 Income Tax Return
  • 2012 W-2
  • Know your and your spouses SSN and Birthdates
  • Child support documentation ( if applicable)

If not married and live with parents:

  • Parents 2012 income tax return
  • Your 2012 income tax return (if applicable)
  • Parents SSN and birthdates
  • Know your SSN and birthdates


Date: Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Place: 3D Academy (Bus will transport to STC)

Time: 8:30a.m.-10:30a.m