by marc quann
CAUSES EATING DISORDERS
- Low self-esteem
- Feelings of inadequacy or lack of control in life
- Depression, anxiety, anger, stress or loneliness
- Troubled personal relationships
- Difficulty expressing emotions and feelings
ANOREXIA EATING DISORDER
Anorexia nervous is often a quiet eating disorder, sometimes going unnoticed, at least until the sufferer’s extreme nutritional deprivation becomes clearly apparent. include:Radical weight loss and a thin appearance, Fatigue, dizziness, fainting, and insomnia,Thinning hair, bluish fingertips, and dry skin
BULIMIA EATING DISORDER
- A feeling of being out of control during the binge-eating episodes.
- Self-esteem overly related to body image
- Evidence of binge eating, including disappearance of large amounts of food in short periods of time or finding wrappers and containers indicating the consumption of large amounts of food.
BINGE EATING DISORDER
Binge eating episodes that include THE FOLLOWING
- Eating extremely fast
- Eating beyond feeling full
- Eating a lot when not hungry
- Eating in secret to hide how much is being eaten
- Feeling terrible after a binge
Another reason is not perfect, most of the time its you trying to be like him or her.