How To Access An eCourse
In Eduphoria Strive
1. Click on Strive
2. In the upper left corner, click Available Courses
3. Search for eCourse by scrolling through courses or search by credit/category/name
4. Once you find the course you want, click Enroll
5. Confirm Enrollement
6. Click Close when successfully Enrolled in course
7. Click on Personal View and then click on professional development to view courses you are enrolled in
8. On the right side of the course, click View Course
9. When course opens, Click Course Content
10. Click view
11. Complete eCourse Content by clicking the blue arrows until you complete course
12. Once course is complete, Click Request Credit
Once the eCourse is complete and you have requested credit for the course, you will receive an email if you meet the requirements of the eCourse.
Credit will automatically be added to your portfolio in Eduphoria and administrators will be able to view your credits when doing evaluations.