For Sale - 1995 Ford F-250 XLT
Classic F-250 SuperCab XLT - 2-Wheel Drive Built for the Long Haul
Here's a a rare one! The truck came from Florida and was hauled back and forth from Maine and never saw winters for 15 years. I've had it since 2009 and used it daily for our gardening business, and trust me, it hauls anything!
- Heavy duty C-9 rear end with 3.55 gears
- 351ci (5.8L) engine that runs like it's new, and doesn't burn oil.
- Rebuilt transmission and new seals installed at 100k miles
- Newer tires (10-ply), alternator, starter, tune-up, coil, filters and totally cleaned
- A/C, Cruise, Power windows/locks, CD.
- NO Rust!
Fully detailed, comfy seats, heat/ac, power windows/locks
It has almost 205K miles and still going strong!
Back seat for all the tools and the dog too!