Updated Events and Happenings at the 'Ville-on-the-Hill
Student Led Data Conferences::SLDC - This will take the place of our Parent/Teacher Conferences
Do you need to request to meet with a teacher? Would you like to talk to the Principal? Or do you have to enter the building to pick up a student? Then make an appointment. We want to ensure every student's safety. Masks are required for any visit!
Request a student metro card - Kids Ride Free SmartTrip. Please allow up to 2 business days for the request to be filled.
These Student Designs were the Top Three Choices in the School
Burrville wants to hear from YOU!
Are you interested in Joining or Learning more about Burrville's PTO?
Do you have questions or concerns to lift to the Burrville Leadership Team?
You will need to upload documentation for Proof of Residency
What can you use for Proof of Residency:
One Item from this List:
· Pay Stub with DC Tax & Address Shown
· Government Approved Assistance (TANF, Medicaid, etc.)
· Accepted DC Tax Form D40
· Military Housing Order
· (Least Common) Embassy Letter
Any Two Items from this list
1. DC Motor Vehicle Registration (non-expired)
2. DC Driver’s License/DC non-driver ID (non-expired)
3. Updated Lease with Proof of Payment (must have receipt)
4. Utility Bill with Proof of payment (must have receipt) – (Gas, Water, Electric)
All items must be up to date, if you need assistance call our Enrollment Hotline (571) 440-2385